MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
There is something to be said for having to grow up fast.
For being married at the age of 18, the father of two by the age of 20, and suddenly realizing what it’s like to have the same needs as the typical 40-year old adult before being able to legally buy a beer.
It forces you to either get tough, get savvy, or some combination thereof.
And as it pertains to today’s guest, it was definitely some combination thereof.
This is Jay Abraham, a man who used hunger, necessity, and—in some cases—flat-out desperation to become one of the world’s foremost business authors, entrepreneurial experts, and a trusted confidant to some of the most prominent brands (and executives) on the planet.
As the Founder and CEO of Abraham Group, Inc., Jay solves problems, fixes businesses, and increases bottom lines. To date, Jay has helped more than 10,000 clients, across 400 industries worldwide by studying their problems and offering paradigm-shifting solutions.
Jay’s “funnel vision versus tunnel vision” concept—which is about borrowing high-value ideas from one industry and applying them to another in a strategic way—is his pièce de résistance, and the single-most valuable practice he has applied to help his clients for more than 30 years.
Today, Jay is widely-recognized as one of the world’s Top 10 marketing minds, as well as a true innovator of revenue model and business model generation. That expertise is largely the reason he has been featured in countless publications including, the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, and USA Today.
So, with all of that said, join host Josh Felber, on this week’s episode of Making Bank, to hear Jay’s remarkable story of success first-hand, and better understand some of his critical business insights, including…
- Why “trust” is the most-valuable asset any business can have
- How to ride emotional peaks and valleys to invaluable truths
- The two distinct-types of client
- Why preeminence outweighs strategy
- The hidden value of helping employees grow
- How to have a higher love for your clients
…And much, MUCH more.
#MakingBank #JoshFelber #JayAbraham
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN