MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
Take a moment to envision a world where you’re living on your own, separated from the people you love the most (including your parents) at the age of 15.
What would that look like?
How would you feel?
Keep that vision going, but fast-forward a few years.
Now you’re 20, working as a chef in a restaurant, not loving life but not hating it either. You’re making enough money to keep a roof over your head, but not much else.
Skip a few more years, and now you’re 25 years-old. You’re working as a security guard in front of some God forsaken warehouse where the only thing you can think about is somehow getting from $7 an hour to $10 an hour.
To you, that $3 an hour increase would be as good as winning the lottery.
For a quarter of a century, your life has been filled with nothing other than hardship, and the challenges in which you’ve faced day-in and day-out have led you down a well of depression the likes of which you doubt you’ll be able to escape.
But then something happens.
From deep down in the darkness of the well, you peer up and can see the faintest of lights. You start climbing towards it—slowly at first—but gradually the inches turn to feet, and the feet turn to yards.
Before you know it, you’re standing above ground in the full warmth of the light, working with the likes of serial entrepreneurs like Mike Koenigs, Russell Brunson, and Bill Glazer.
Does it sound too good to be true?
Well, it’s not. It’s the story of today’s guest on Making Bank, Ray Kapuska.
Ray is the godfather of the animated explainer video, and a genius when it comes to creating explainer and sales videos that deliver powerful pattern interrupts that drive conversions from viewers. Though he’s completely self-taught, Ray knows how to capture people’s attention and get a message across through video better than anyone else on the internet.
And to top it all off, he’s an incredibly nice guy.
So, get ready to listen to host Josh Felber talk to Ray about his unlikely origin story, as well as...
- The power of piggybacking off of an already relevant idea
- Why the power of tonality cannot be overlooked in creating a great video
- What it takes to not only create a five-year vision, but put that vision into action
- How nothingness—having nothing, coming from nothing, knowing nothing—can be your greatest advantage
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High-Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN