MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
When we’re kids, we often think that traditional, white-collar jobs (doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc.) are the only means to a financially prosperous life.
But as we age, that perspective changes, and we discover there are actually a lot of ways to make money, including entrepreneurship.
Born and raised by a single-parent in Trenton, New Jersey, entrepreneur Sam Bell used to think the only way he could climb out of poverty was by becoming a doctor. Little did Sam know at the time that entrepreneurship would actually be the conduit through which he would achieve financial freedom.
Starting at the age of 18 as a photographer for nightclubs in Atlanta, Sam discovered his passion for entrepreneurship, and eventually parlayed his photography business into a real estate investment company.
By 2005, real estate investment was Sam’s full-time job, and by 2008 that job was G-O-N-E. When the bubble burst in 2008, so did Sam’s financial security.
But inside every cloud is a silver lining. Instead of sitting on his hands while his real estate firm collapsed, Sam made a hard pivot into digital marketing—a pivot that would turn out to be the smartest move he’s ever made.
Today, Sam is a successful Internet marketer and IT professional committed to helping others reach their Internet marketing goals. Not only have his products and services helped other internet marketers make millions, but his rapid traffic generation techniques have made him an undisputed leader in the industry.
Join Making Bank host Josh Felber for this intriguing interview, where he discusses Sam’s business—PPC Boutique—and Sam’s strategies for entrepreneurial success, including...
- The importance of having an accountability partner
- Why good habits are the little steps that lead to the big leaps
- What it takes to clearly understand and speak to your target audience
- Why you need to stay in your lane and master your ONE skill before learning others
- How expectation setting and the cultivation of a constructive culture can lead to exponential returns in business
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High-Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN