MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
For many entrepreneurs, jumping into business is nothing more than a matter of opportunty.
Here is an idea. Here is an opportunity. I am going to act on this idea and this opportunity.
No more. No less.
Rare is the entrepreneur who launches themselves into a pursuit from a place of purpose. A purpose that says, this is my premise, this is why I was put on this Earth, this is what God wants me to do.
But the funny thing is, it’s the entrepreneurs who start their ventures in pursuit of their passion and their purpose that often enjoy the most professional success.
Because the pursuit of a passion—the sense of purpose it instills—enables those entrepreneurs to overcome hurdles, bounce back from downswings, and ultimately resist the bouts of negativity that invariably impact every new business owner.
With that in mind, today on Making Bank, host Josh Felber invites a fellow purpose-driven entrepreneur—creator of Health Centers of the Future, Warren Phillips—to talk about what it means to overcome obstacles, and stay the course even in the face of overwhelming odds.
An expert in natural health and wellness, Warren understands, “the impact synthetic chemicals and environmental toxins have upon the human condition” better than almost anyone in the country. Using that knowledge, Warren connects thousands of patients with physicians who are committed to making an actual difference in the lives of their patients—doctors who want to uncover and treat root causes as opposed to simply masking measurable symptoms.
So, tune-in to hear Josh and Warren talk all-things passion and purpose, as well as...
- What’s broken in the medical industry
- How time and perseverance are the real keys to overcoming resistance
- Why the humility derived from embarrassment can lead to rapid growth
- What the belief in destiny and purpose can do for your confidence and success
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High-Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN