MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
Whether you’re a successful entrepreneur always aspiring for the next accomplishment, or a happy blue-collar worker plugging away along the assembly line, your life is adorned with moments of success, and marred by moments of failure.
And just as the successes carry you to soaring emotional heights—joy, pride, exuberance—the failures send you plummeting back to Earth and into fits of insecurity, doubt, anger, and fear.
But there is no danger in successes and failures themselves. Nor is there danger in the emotions successes and failures lead you to feel.
The danger is when you allow yourself to be thrown off-course.
When you give-in to the successes, the failures, and the emotions they create. When you start to think you can control the uncontrollable.
So what can you actually control?
That’s the question addressed by today’s Making Bank guest, Sean Stephenson, who argues the only thing you can control, and the one thing you must control, is your response.
Instead of letting a failure lead you down the road of self-pity—or letting a success take you by the hand along the path of extreme pride—you need to temper your emotions and simply ask, what am I going to make this mean? How am I going to use the now, be it positive or negative, to create a better tomorrow?
After being born with osteogenesis imperfecta, a rare bone disorder, Sean had to temper his emotions, accept his limitations, and ask himself what am I going to make this mean? How am I going to perceive the body the universe gave me? Will I make the lot I’ve been dealt a burden or a blessing?
Reflective, tempered questions like these are how Sean has managed to create an extraordinary life for himself, in spite of his disorder. Today, he is a speaker and therapist who has inspired millions worldwide through his keynote speeches, media appearances, live events, and his best-selling book Get Off Your ‘But' which has been translated into 10 languages.
Tune-in to hear Sean and Josh discuss the value of mindset as well as…
- Discovering what you have to offer and then running with it at full-speed
- Playing BIG when the world is telling you to play small
- Why pain is a gift, not a burden
- How rejection makes room for opportunity
- Approaching success and failure from the RIGHT mindset
- Fighting insecurities as an entrepreneur
- Balancing family and the entrepreneurial life
- Brain chemistry and your quality of life
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN