MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
Imagine never having the opportunity to know your father—not because he died fighting in some awful, bloody struggle, or became afflicted with some horrific disease—but because he didn’t want to be there.
Now, travel back to your four-year-old self. What if—instead of enjoying trips to the park, or having playtime with your favorite toy—you found yourself changing diapers of and preparing food for your younger siblings?
How would your life be different if you spent earliest years going in and out of foster care?
Or being partially raised by an astoundingly abusive step-father?
Envision how challenging it would be to mentally and physically overcome even one of these barriers to success…
…Could you do it?
Even if you could do it, how would you do it?
Those are questions to keep in mind as you listen to today’s episode of Making Bank with guest Wesley Chapman—a man who overcame all of the aforementioned hurdles (and then some) on the way to becoming an uber-successful entrepreneur and self-described “Humanity Advocate.”
Wesley is a man who believes we all have a unique value proposition to offer the world, it’s just a question of sitting down and actually identifying it—something that (as Wesley freely admits) is easier said than done.
But if you can do it—if you can keep pushing and trying to focus on your unique strength—amazing things will happen.
Tune-in to hear Wesley and Josh cover a number of powerful talking points, including...
- Wesley’s depression-clad, suicide-attempt-laden childhood
- The process for identifying your unique gift
- Modern, unseen threats to the modern family
- Why proving yourself right is more powerful than proving others wrong
- How developing a rudimentary understanding (and appreciation) of money at a young age leads to greatness
- The relationship between success and honesty with oneself
- Wesley’s involvement with A Human Project
…And much, much more!
#MakingBank #JoshFelber #WesleyChapman
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN