MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
If there’s one thing every aspiring entrepreneur needs to realize when they’re just getting started it’s this:
Great success is a byproduct of great ambition.
It’s the big, lofty the goals, lead to big entrepreneurial the successes.
The entrepreneurs that “make it”? The ones that grace the cover of Forbes and Fortune? They aren’t the kind of people interested in running the race of business—they’re the men and women who want to WIN the race. They don’t care about setting “realistic” goals, they care about goals that are going to disrupt industries.
It’s a “think-big, win-big” mindset that leads to:
- More aggressive plans of action for goal-attainment
- The dismissal of all distractions standing in the way
- Working with the best people (employees, mentors, etc.)
- An unwavering, resolute commitment to success
And no one knows the importance of this mindset better than today’s Making Bank guest, Bo Eason—a professional football player, turned acclaimed Broadway playwright, turned personal development coach.
Bo believes great things can only be achieved by building on great dreams. It’s a philosophy that has led him to become one of the most successful personal-development coaches in the United States (his clients include Morgan Stanley and Dimensional Fund Advisors) and an acclaimed scriptwriter, whose Broadway play, Runt of the Litter, was recognized by New York Times as the one of the most powerful scripts of the last decade.
Tune in to hear Bo and Josh talk at-length about the importance of ambition, as well as...
- The value of persistence in the acquisition of success
- How goal-setting dictates your course of actions
- The art of distraction elimination
- Why the personal story is the most powerful tool for any entrepreneur
- How to seek the best mentors in the world
- The enigmatic power of your natural voice
#MakingBank #JoshFelber #BoEason
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN