MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
As an aspiring entrepreneur, it’s difficult to not say YES to every opportunity.
After all, each opportunity is a chance for you to demonstrate the value of your product or service to the market place.
But the problem is, the more you demonstrate your value, the more people will want to take advantage of it. Clients not only present you with new problems to fix, but they do so more frequently.
And before you know it, every new opportunity feels more like a burden than a blessing.
You keep saying yes. Your business keeps growing. But you—and your life—start to suffer. Which is why saying YES to every task, demand, and opportunity that comes your way is the WRONG way to find entrepreneurial success.
At least that’s the belief of today’s Making Bank guest, Josh Cantwell, an incredibly successful real estate investor, who is inundated with lucrative opportunities every single day.
As a husband, father, and pancreatic cancer survivor, Josh knows every decision that he makes for his business—every opportunity he capitalizes on—comes with a cost that’s paid by his personal life. For that reason, Josh is open advocate of the power of “NO” as a means for achieving both personal and professional success. And what does Josh’s success look like? By saying “NO”, he’s built a generous real estate portfolio, a private equity firm (Freeland Ventures), and funded more than 100 residential and commercial real estate deals.
Tune-in to hear Josh talk at-length about the power of saying ‘no’ and…
- How to build a business that does NOT rely solely on YOU
- The importance of seeking wisdom from others
- Why mentors and masterminds are WORTH IT
- The role of self-awareness in finding your niche
- The art of perfecting your craft
- The 3 keys to making that perfect pitch to a future investor
- How to achieve balance in business and in life
As a High Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN