MAKING BANK is now a weekly YouTube TV show / iTunes Podcast full of #Success and #Business with Josh.
Subscribe to the Podcast MP3: http://bit.ly/TumblrSubscribe
Subscribe to iTunes: http://bit.ly/JoshF_Itunes
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: http://bit.ly/JoshFSubscribe
=== SUMMARY ===
Go back to your teenage years.
You are a student in high school, working hard to get good grades, graduate, and still maintain some semblance of a social life.
Picture yourself sitting in class at the conclusion of a long, hot and humid spring day, getting ready for the brassy overture of the final bell knowing that with its ear-splitting ring your REAL day begins.
When all of your friends and classmates head home for the day, you’re going to head to a greasy, steamy restaurant to wait tables for seven or eight hours, working yourself to exhaustion.
How would you handle an utterly daunting workload like that? More importantly, what lesson would you extract from such a labor-intensive experience?
If you’re anything like today’s guest, you’d learn a lot.
Meet Mike Dillard, father, entrepreneur, investor, author, and self-described “freedom fighter” who approaches life with the belief that anyone can accomplish anything if they develop and apply the appropriate skills.
Using his time waiting tables at the original Romano’s Macaroni Grill as a sparkplug for entrepreneurial learning, Mike came to understand professional success isn’t rooted in hard-work, it’s rooted in smart-work—the kind that earns more money through means of continually-reduced effort.
Mike used this understanding to build a successful business teaching small business owners how to effectively market themselves online using “attraction-marketing”—a business that would be worth more than 7-figures by the time he turned 27.
In 2010, he founded a financial education company in order to teach others how to achieve financial freedom through investment strategies commonly reserved for the wealthy.
Today, Mike’s businesses have produced more than $50 million dollars in revenue—all of it with $0 of outside funding—and his latest venture into aeroponics is positioned to be his most impactful and lucrative entrepreneurial effort yet.
Learn more about Mike during today’s episode of Making Bank, where he’ll discuss everything above, as well as…
- How to become the hunted instead of the hunter
- What to actually do when you achieve monetary success
- Why the “opportunity” is NOT “the opportunity”
- The critical importance of skill mastery and mentorship
- How to properly apply the hours of the day
- Why success isn’t derived from how hard you work, it’s derived from where you apply the work
…And much, much more, including the best advice he’s ever received.
#MakingBank #JoshFelber #MikeDillard
=== ABOUT Josh Felber ===
As a High Performance Coach and Start-Up Advisor, I help business owners, entrepreneurs, & millennials understand where you can grow your business with fast proven results to obtain wealth and find freedom.
A serial entrepreneur with 28+ years of starting and growing multiple multi-million dollar companies (including one with $5 Billion annual revenues), I’ve been:
- 2x Best-Selling Author as a co-author with Steve Forbes & Brian Tracy
- Voted the Best Personal Finance Expert in 2014 (National GOBankingRates competition)
- A contributor to articles on Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, & Forbes.com
- Recognized multiple times in the National Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs
- Expert guest on NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX
- Keynote Speaker
- Host of Making Bank TV Show
I’ve helped my clients achieve:
- Business growth from 6 to 7 figures & doubled revenues in as short as 6 months
- Sales growth in 25% within 3 months using online and digital marketing
- Go from 0 to $30 Million company valuation in 9 years
Get daily Success Tips on FB: http://www.FB.com/JoshFelber10x
Meet Josh at his WEBSITE: bit.ly/JoshFelber
Read Josh’s BLOG on: http://bit.ly/JoshF_BLOG
Follow Josh on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/JoshF_TWITTER
Follow Josh on LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/JoshF_LINKEDIN